It's Th Greatest Entertainment!

Friday, March 12, 2010

wahwahwah~so long nvr post liao worhx...psps~ busy nowadays....Okays,finally tdy is th last day of schl and im nt happy @ all >< march holidays still nid go bak schl 4 CCA argh!~ anw
1st period PE: i nvr go for PE cos i dun feel lik going....slack-ed awhile with daniel,sherman and willet.did my compo @ tht period too :P
maths:do some sums blablabla~
recess:nth lor -_-
DnT:did another circuit again....got bak my results... 28/50 :( sadd...
after schl went to meet my mother to go to my bro's schl to hav parent meeting....after parent meeting in tended to go for bowling...but thr are no more lanes for us so too bad! after tht went home den bathe den using comp now~
i juz hope tht i can survive through my march holidays!~
gtg to do my CG homestudy :)
byes~