It's Th Greatest Entertainment!

Monday, March 15, 2010

bak to posting~
Sat(13/3):went bugis with my cousin.she intended to buy a svengali deck thr or a close up mat thr...but in the end?she bought nothing!hahas.so went to bugis street as she wanna buy clothes so go pei her lor den saw shuqin,tengteng and cheryl(?) thr too~ they saw me lik saw ghost liddat....den tengteng even worse saw me liao den pretend not to see me.. :) nvm de lah when schl holi days end right...i will let her know wads th meaning of die..... jux kiddin! den home-ed>bathe>TV-ed>sleep!
yesterday(14/3):
had a fun time with church frens ytd....intended to go to ECP to ride bike den change plan....go kallang bowl....den stick bak to th plan agn...ECP so we went to bedok to eat den intended to take bus no.16 to go ECP~after tht it strt raining...chg plan agn~went to downtown... i went thr by longbang(by car) :DD went nebo cafe to play board games...$4 per pax~ after tht went just acia to hav dinner den my fren longbang me agn to MRT den train-ed with jiayang...talk to him abt alot of stuff den he dropped @ aljunied? den i alight at lavander....home-ed>bathe?tv-ed>sleep!
today....
ltr dun feel lik going for choir as i had stomachache checking th time is 8am now...sian...haix see how first lor...
okays...i have done my postin (:
buhbye~